Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Location, Location, Location!!

Where am I living? For now,(don't know for how long) I am in Cali, Colombia S.A.
I have been here for a little over a year now ( since my father passed away) and I am planning a brief return to the States in a month or two...
I am undecided as to whether I will be staying @ my mother's place or moving into my apt. here or I may move into a  whole new place.
 I have a new life -therefore I am thinking more of  acquiring a new place!!
I have been looking around for places that meet my budget,  and meets accommodations for my mother(no stairs) and a community pool (for my 4 year old son) . It's not that easy as I thought....
Cali has two attractive areas which offer distinct and elite standards of living yet, they are in opposite sides of the city. The west side is where I have  an apt and with breathtaking views @ night.
I love my place (247 sq. m) I have rented the apt for the past 15 years but now its calling for a bit of Tender Loving Care......
There is one major drawback for me to move back in -the building lacks a community pool,  small children  do not live there because the weather gets warm and on weekends people like to relax outdoors next to the pool watching their children . ( I cannot do this to Nico-my son)
Yet, I can't seem to stop day dreaming of how much fun it would be to  redecorate the place and do a some updates to the kitchen and bathrooms...
Let's see what I will decide from here to March ...my own deadline to decide...lol!

No comments: